- Tel. Town Hall: 0332/743386
- Inhabitants: 1710
- Meters above sea level: 401 m
- Pro-loco: Town Hall
The village offers the church of Saint Martino, 400 d.C., which became parish in 1500; on the external wall a fresco painting representing the Virgin is still visible. Beautiful, even if restored several times, the church of Saints Ambrogio and Carlo, with adiacent leper hospital; finally, the church of Beata Vergine Immacolata, today private property.