- Tel. Town Hall: 0332/724587
- Inhabitants: 680
- Meters above sea level: 520 m
- Pro-Loco: via Marconi, 6
The church of the village, named after Saint Ilario bishop, is dated back to romanesque; in 1700 the nave was made longer; in 1823 the church has been restored: the façade in nineteen century Lombard style. Left unchanged, the Romanesque bell tower, even after the restorations at the end of ‘800; the marble altar is from the middle of the XVIII century; inside the church, a wooden Virgin of 1850.